Jimmy Davis (Associate Pastor at Jericho Road Church), Neal Hardin (nealhardin.com) and I did an impromptu Q&A after filming a 6-week small group study.
- 0:00 Introduction
- 1:44 Where do you see a need for apologetics in youth ministry?
- 4:50 Do students naturally desire apologetics or are they more apathetic?
- 12:35 Small-group video curriculum
- 15:15 What should people do with their doubts?
- 16:55 What is a theologian?
- 19:20 Why is having a correct theology necessary in Christian pastoral ministry?
- 23:20 What are some of the biggest objections and difficulties that students are facing?
- 28:57 Are all Christians called to be theologians, apologists, and pastors?
- 31:09 How can I address that “Love is love” is wrong and sin?
- 37:57 Can a single person experience love and fulfillment in this life without having sex?
- 42:22 How should Christians respond to the BLM movement?
- 54:00 Why are there so many different perspectives on the rapture?
- 1:00:32 Is there a corporate persecution of the church happening?
Watch the weekly show LIVE by subscribing on YouTube. Do you prefer to listen? Subscribe to the Ryan Pauly Podcast and have it automatically downloaded to your device on iTunes. If you don’t have iTunes, find the podcast and follow on SoundCloud, Spotify, Amazon Music, or search “Ryan Pauly Podcast” on your Android podcast player. Don’t forget to give it a rating! Finally, if you’d rather stick to the radio, you can listen to the show on 100.1 KGBA every Saturday night from 9-10 pm PST.
Like the Facebook page, follow on Instagram, or subscribe on YouTube to interact with Ryan and his guests on future shows. Your questions and comments help to make the show more interactive. Go ahead and send in those questions to email@example.com, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (@ryanpauly3), or by text at (714) 989-6927 (Google Voice number for texts only).
If you love this ministry and want to give your support with either a one-time gift or by partnering monthly, please click here and choose “Ryan Pauly Missionary Support.” Giving is also available through Patreon.