Another year is coming to an end, and there is so much to be thankful for. I didn’t get as many articles written in 2017, but that didn’t stop you all from reading and supporting my work. I was able to publish 48 different articles addressing different questions about Christianity, science, ethics, religion, and culture. These posts were seen in 113 countries!
CoffeehouseQuestions.com isn’t the only place featuring my writing. This past year I also started writing at SeanMcDowell.org and apologetics.com. I couldn’t have done this if it wasn’t for my readers. You all have encouraged me so much. Thank you for another great year!
Here are the 10 most read blogs in 2017!
10. 10 Self-Defeating Ideas You Should Probably Stop Believing
9. Does God just want us to be happy?
8. Does God send good people to hell?
7. Is belief in God a rational position?
6. How is an eternal hell an example of a loving God?
5. What is the evidence for evolution from the fossil record?
4. If God created Satan, does evil and sin come from God?
3. What does the Bible really say about homosexuality?
2. Can Christians claim to have the One, True God?
1. 10 Creation Essentials: Old Earth or Young Earth?
Be sure to check the top podcasts and videos of 2017. You can also look back into the past with the top 10 blogs of 2016, and subscribe to get future posts.
God bless and Happy New Year!