2015 was filled with new adventures. When the year started, I was in the Dominican Republic teaching, working with an after-school homework program, and helping launch a coffeehouse ministry. I moved back to the United States (Colorado) in July and quickly found myself moving to California 8 days later to start a Master’s of Apologetics at Biola and teach high school Bible. I love the ability to see new things, meet new people, and stretch myself in new areas.
As far as this blog, I cannot thank all of you enough for your support in viewing and sharing my posts. In this very first year there were over 3,900 views on only 20 posts! I am completely blown away. This makes me excited for 2016 as I have the goal of posting at least 52 blogs and possibly starting videos. I hope you have enjoyed this first year of Coffeehouse Questions. Here are the top 10 blogs from 2015 in case you missed one. Thanks for following!
- What is moral relativism and how can Christians respond?
- Is Christianity a Copycat Religion?
- 10 Reasons Why God May Allow Suffering
- Why do people suffer for a sin Adam committed long ago?
- Do Christians have free will?
- I don’t see God. Therefore, God doesn’t exist.
- Are we training students for the test?
- Why Defend My Faith?
- WHY DO I BELIEVE IN THE TRINITY?
- Is the New Testament Reliable?